Export text messages to PC?

• It is LG G6 and want to backup my text messages to computer. Please suggest me a way to do that.

• Admin

Hi, it is a tough task getting the messages to a PC in offline & readable state. If you only intend to read them, then E2PDF is a nice app which you can use to get individual conversations converted to a PDF file. This cannot be restored back to the device.

If your only motive is to take a backup to restore later on the phone, then you can use many backup apps. The output is hard to be viewed on a computer, but that can be restored back using the same apps and read again on the phone. One good app which I like is SMS Backup & Restore.

The latter is a better option since you can restore those SMS to any Android phone in the future and they can be easily read/referred to.

• @singhnsk said in Export text messages to PC?:

Hi, it is a tough task getting the messages to a PC in offline & readable state. If you only intend to read them, then E2PDF is a nice app which you can use to get individual conversations converted to a PDF file. This cannot be restored back to the device.

If your only motive is to take a backup to restore later on the phone, then you can use many backup apps. The output is hard to be viewed on a computer, but that can be restored back using the same apps and read again on the phone. One good app which I like is SMS Backup & Restore.

The latter is a better option since you can restore those SMS to any Android phone in the future and they can be easily read/referred to.

Thanks for the details. My main purpose is to backup the messages. Cloud service is not stable in here so I preferring backing them up to computer. In addition, it would be better if it was readable.

• Computers are great place to backup messages ,open the USB debugger on your phone , and connect your LG to computer, don't forget to download a data transfer app on your computer , which can transfer messages to computer for you.