Export text messages to PC?

• It is LG G6 and want to backup my text messages to computer. Please suggest me a way to do that.

• Admin

Hi, it is a tough task getting the messages to a PC in offline & readable state. If you only intend to read them, then E2PDF is a nice app which you can use to get individual conversations converted to a PDF file. This cannot be restored back to the device.

If your only motive is to take a backup to restore later on the phone, then you can use many backup apps. The output is hard to be viewed on a computer, but that can be restored back using the same apps and read again on the phone. One good app which I like is SMS Backup & Restore.

The latter is a better option since you can restore those SMS to any Android phone in the future and they can be easily read/referred to.

• @singhnsk said in Export text messages to PC?:

Hi, it is a tough task getting the messages to a PC in offline & readable state. If you only intend to read them, then E2PDF is a nice app which you can use to get individual conversations converted to a PDF file. This cannot be restored back to the device.

If your only motive is to take a backup to restore later on the phone, then you can use many backup apps. The output is hard to be viewed on a computer, but that can be restored back using the same apps and read again on the phone. One good app which I like is SMS Backup & Restore.

The latter is a better option since you can restore those SMS to any Android phone in the future and they can be easily read/referred to.

Thanks for the details. My main purpose is to backup the messages. Cloud service is not stable in here so I preferring backing them up to computer. In addition, it would be better if it was readable.

• Computers are great place to backup messages ,open the USB debugger on your phone , and connect your LG to computer, don't forget to download a data transfer app on your computer , which can transfer messages to computer for you.

• @jimeras said in Export text messages to PC?:

Computers are great place to backup messages ,open the USB debugger on your phone , and connect your LG to computer, don't forget to download a data transfer app on your computer , which can transfer messages to computer for you.

Told as you suggested and sorted it out with this tutorial

• @ujacksyn said in Export text messages to PC?:

@jimeras said in Export text messages to PC?:

Computers are great place to backup messages ,open the USB debugger on your phone , and connect your LG to computer, don't forget to download a data transfer app on your computer , which can transfer messages to computer for you.

Told as you suggested and sorted it out with this tutorial

Great , this program can do that .

• @ujacksyn said in Export text messages to PC?:

@jimeras said in Export text messages to PC?:

Told as you suggested and sorted it out with this : http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-messages-from-android-to-computer.html

Try this, and you'll be able to complete all the programs in less time.

• SMS Backup+ in Google Play Store is a high-rated app and you can use it to accomplish the transmission. With the help of this App, transferring text message from android to computer would be easier.

• I've transfered text messages from my LG to my laptop lots of times. You need LG Optimus to do it. It can be downloaded free from the LG website. Then use a USB cable to connect your mobile to your pc. Once its connected, from the tool click on messages. Then after all your texts have loaded you can copy them into your pc documents. Hope that helped :)

You can try MobiKin Assistant program, which can transfer sms from android computer.