How do I remove a saved card from AliExpress?

• Hi did you get it sorted? I have exactly same problem. I contacted them yesterday and this morning and they(?)robot? said they will fix it as soon as possible

• Yes, same here. Aliexpress, the app, not Alipay, saves the credit card info and auto fills it in with every order. That's dangerous. If you lose your phone, someone can clean you out. They say they're working on the problem but that was 5 days ago. I don't believe it. I applied for another credit card and stopped trading with them. Gearbest and Bang good offer the same deals without compromising my finances.

• @singhnsk I have the same problem

• I'm also having the same issue, I've asked them to remove my details and according to them this situation is due to a system upgrade. My guess is that it's either due to 11.11 or due to the fact that alipay balance is shutting down at the end of the year.

• Same problem how to remove I it says no car details are saved but when making order to pay the cart is saved!!!!! Very bad

• How did you even contact a person there, their robot doesnt understand my question, Alipay says I have no cards but the site pops up my card info? Tf...

• same problem as i did not save any thing and i found mine is alrrady registered and on alipay nothing saved why they are finishing

• Same problem here, did have contact with them on the chatline, they say its tue to maintance upgrade that they have some problems end wil solve it , so let see later

• hi, did anyone find a solution?

• I am waiting for this chat as well because I also did not save my card. I am not happy, as you all arent, about this

• I`m having the same problem! I placed and order using the app and now my credit card number is saved but I can not delete it because is not stored in my alipay account or anywhere else! For security reasons I very upset and deleted the app from my phone.

• Same problem here Can't understand what's going on

• The problem is not only on the app but on the web as well. I spend hours with their support, I keep getting the same shit about waiting 24 hours when the information I NEVER GAVE THEM will somehow land into my empty alipay, and then i will delete it from there and that will solve it! It's useless to try and reach them just block your cards. Oh, they told me if I added my card on alipay, and deleted it myself, it would solve the problem, Didnt do it, Because I dont know what to do..

• P.S. How do they expect me to put my card into ALIPAY with password requirement of 6 digits?.. im srsly never using that site again.

• Same thing happened to me! on the app and on the website! Im furious! This is very dishonest. Im trying to contact aliexpress through their chat but there is 84 people waiting before me! This is ridiculous!

• Has anyone found a solution yet?

• ive never had a problem with aliexpress please solve this ?!

• should we add our card and then remove it?

• they said to me at the chat that this is due to a system upgrade, but is not right, they shouldnt be doing this

• same thing here! I've never saved my card to aliexpress yet It was saved when I was paying just now. I think it must be illegal to save confidential information without permission. this is ridicoulous. i am very angry right now.