How do I remove a saved card from AliExpress?

• Admin

It should not have been saved since you did not create an account to link it to.

• Thank you for helping remove the card buy clicking on the link of the first post, if you cannot find it, check the first answer on the bottom link, thank you again

• @singhnsk thank you so much for you help to remove the card, looks like a lot of people still couldn’t find the direct link, could you help them to verify the link again if you don’t mind? Very very appreciate your smart respond

• Given by other user here, this links really works for me (Feb, 19, 2019). Please login to your Aliexpress website account, then go to this link: https://intl.alipay.com/user/queryUserBindCard.htm BTW, dont compare Alisucks-express with Amazon.com. Really like earth to sky. Amazon.com your real excellent customer service person will try best to solve your problem until your happy and smile (like their logo) but it doesn't with ALIexpress! Aliexpress Customer Service persons really fake and sucks. These chinese people wouldn't help you solve the problem especially when make dispute. They only want to product their allies chinese business. Bare in mind spend your money at Aliexpress at your own risk. Remove the credit or debit card being saved.

• @singhnsk This is not correct…I went to Alipay and it wanted a completely different login password and those three stupid security questions that no one I know is able to remember the questions or answers too…I have now cancelled my Aliexpress account, because of an expired credit card, I can no longer pay for any goods. The Alipay account setup has a password box that doesn't allow you to type in!!! WTF? If you ask for help, a repetitive robot comes on online…HUH!

• Worked fine thank you. I did have to setup Alipay or whatever but once confirmed and logged in I was able to remove my CC. Thank you so much for this!

• Thank You.

• Thanks, It's work.

• I have same problem. I feel they are not honest!

• Best to breakup with Aliexpress. ? No choice as they are not ... I feel I am taken for a ride...!

The robot sends one round & round with no answers,