Though my purpose of factory resetting my phone has been fulfilled by using the default factory reset option in Android and skipping the wifi setup during startup, but, I am still curious as to why the flashing via OST did not work.
Posts made by Gagan
RE: OST LA Error: UNHANDLING_ERROR: 0xc92d (0xC92D).
OST LA Error: UNHANDLING_ERROR: 0xc92d (0xC92D).
Hi, In Nov-2019 I used your remote service to downgrade my Nokia 5 (TA-1053) from Pie to Oreo. Now on the same phone I am trying to flash the same ROM again, but getting this error after around 10% progress in OST: "UNHANDLING_ERROR: 0xc92d (0xC92D)." (see image). Steps that I followed:
- Downloaded & Installed the patched OST "OST6.0.4ForAll"
- In OST, selected the software image file: \Downloads\Nokia 5\ND1-563A-0-00WW-B01.nb0_unpacked\ND1-563A-0-00WW-B01.mlf
- Switched off the device. Connected the USB cable. Started in download mode.
- Then clicked Edit Phone Information. A window appeared, meanwhile some info appeared on the phone screen.
- Then clicked Continue to download.
- After around 10% of progress, got this error.
What am I doing wrong here ?